Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty, light chicken and mushroom dish that's easy to prepare
- 4 6 oz (168 grm). skinless chicken pieces
- 6 oz (168 grm). fresh mushrooms, wiped and trimmed
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 1 oz (28 grm). finely chopped onion
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Place the chicken pieces in a casserole dish with sliced mushrooms.
- Add the stock, onion, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake in pre-heated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Serve while chicken is hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.