Print Friendly Recipe
- Honey Mustard Barbecued Spare Ribs
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). spare ribs
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) bottled hickory smoked barbecued sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). cold water
- Place ribs in crockpot.
- In medium sized bowl, combine mustard, garlic, honey, salt, pepper and barbecue sauce.
- Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours, or until tender.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight
- Skim any solidified fat from top.
- Remove ribs and heat in microwave or conventional oven.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to sauce.
- Cook and stir in microwave or stovetop until hot and slightly thickened.
- Pour hot sauce over warm ribs.
- The long, slow cooking in the crockpot make these really nice
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.