Print Friendly Recipe
- Almost Red Lobster
- Cati (though not my creation)
- 2 cups (475 ml) self-rising flour
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried parsley, chives, OR onion flakes
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 cube butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- Blend flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, garlic powder, dried herb, and cayenne pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix just until combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 16 minutes.
- This biscuit recipe is so good and is very easy to make. They are very comparable to the biscuits at Red Lobster. My family loves these biscuits!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.