Print Friendly Recipe
- The Organic Gourmet
- 16 oz (448 grm). cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 oz (56 grm). cornstarch
- 1 oz (28 grm). horseradish juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 egg
- 4 oz (112 grm). heavy cream
- 12 oz (336 grm). diced smoked salmon
- 6 bagels split and toasted
- 1 red onion sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle, cream the cream cheese, cornstarch, horseradish juice and salt.
- Add egg and heavy cream.
- When filling is mixed thoroughly add diced smoked salmon and fold it in.
- Place in buttered 8-inch springform pan and bake for 1 hour or until cheesecake sets up.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Slice into 6 equal portions and serve with bagels and sliced onions.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.