Print Friendly Recipe
- This is the Crab Dip from their 1997 menu. It is the original recipe used at the Boston Beanery Restaurant & Tavern.
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). yellow mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Old Bay
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb (.5 kg). crab meat
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl with wire whisk.
- To serve:
- Heat in microwave or oven until bubbly hot and serve with your favorite crackers or chips.
- This recipe make a large portion of crab dip, but you can freeze half for another time to heat and serve.
This is our favorite Crab Dip and gets raves when we serve it to our guests.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2016 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.