Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). Maryland regular crabmeat
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp (5 ml) to 3/4 tsp (4 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- pinch garlic salt
- paprika for garnish
- Remove cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic salt until smooth.
- Add enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- Stir in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of grated cheese.
- Fold crabmeat into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into greased 1 quart (950 ml) casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
- This is my neighbor's favorite Crab Dip and although it is slightly different from what I make, it is excellent.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.