Print Friendly Recipe
- mrs. wiggs
Serves/Makes:2 cups or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix sugars and cornstarch.
- Whisk in the milk gradually.
- Microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stopping every couple of minutes to whisk. (Watch carefully, as it can boil over.)
- Add butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Serve over yellow cake squares.
- For a lighter sauce, substitute water for the milk.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.