Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:1 gallon approx.
- 12 eggs, separated
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) bourbon or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) Jamaican rum
- 2-1/2 quarts (2375 ml) half-and-half
- 2 cups (475 ml) whipping cream
- grated nutmeg, as needed
- At least 24 hours before serving use mixer to blend egg yolks, sugar, bourbon, and rum.
- Add half-and-half.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, beat egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold both gently into the bourbon mixture.
- Pour into a punch bowl and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Yields about a gallon.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.