Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 2 cups (475 ml) white vinegar
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) salt
- okra (enough to fill 4 jars)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper cut up (more if you like it hot)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dill seed
- Bring vinegar, water and salt to boil.
- Fill 4 hot jars with okra and add, 2 cloves of fresh garlic, 1 jalapeno pepper cut up (more if you like it hot) and 1 tsp (5 ml) of dill seed.
- Fill jars with mixture.
- Put on canning lids and cook in water bath for 10 minutes at 180 degree's F. (or almost boiling)
- Remove jars from water and set aside to cool.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.