Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) whole almonds
- 4-1/2 tsp (20 ml) vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) paprika
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) chili powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Combine almonds and oil in skillet.
- Cook over medium-low heat until lightly browned - about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Combine all spices in food processor or blender until finely ground.
- When almonds are done cooking, transfer immediately to a large bowl and toss with seasoning.
- Spread on baking sheet to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 month
- I have not tried this but saw it on the back of a bag of Diamond brand almonds. I imagine you could use this recipe with any nuts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.