Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet Potato, Brown Sugar, Pecans
- Chris Savard
- Main Dish:
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margerine or butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml), vanilla
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) Margerine
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) Flour
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) Chopped Pecans
- a handful of halved Pecans
- Main Dish:
- Mash everything up together and put in casserole dish.
- Melt butter or magerine.
- Add brown sugar.
- Add flour.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Stir well and sprinkle on top of main ingredients already in the dish.
- Add halved pecans decoratively on top of topping.
- Bake UNCOVERED at 350 for 30 minutes
- This is an all time favorite of my family. I usually double the recepie and keep left overs ( if there are any ) for snaking on later...
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.