Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). boneless pork,cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sauerkraut, undrained
- 8 oz (224 grm). egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, brown meat.
- Add the onions and celery; cook until onions are transparent.
- Stir in sauerkraut, noodles, soup and mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) 1 1/2 hours until the meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.