Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). dry cottage cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Add water to beaten eggs.
- Add flour and salt.
- Mix with electric mixer.
- In another bowl combine cottage cheese, egg, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a crepe maker or old frying pan well-greased to make the round thin crepes.
- Pour a little batter to form a thin covering over the bottom of the pan.
- When the edges start to go upwards take or peel off of pan onto clean towel.
- Spoon 1 tbsp (15 ml) of cheese filling onto the crepe; fold crepe over filling.
- Excellent served with a sprinkle of powdered sugar or a fruit topping (such as canned pie filling) and whipped cream.
Cherries or blueberries are a standard.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.