Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:20 or more crepes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- In large mixer, beat eggs on medium speed.
- Gradually add dry ingredients alternately with milk and oil.
- Beat until smooth.
- Batter can be used immediately or held, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use (up to 3 days).
- Stir before using.
- After cooking, store stacked crepes in refrigerator tightly wrapped (up to 1 week).
- If for longer than one week, stack and store in freezer wrap or bags, then freeze.
- (I use small squares of wax paper between crepes to keep them from sticking.)
A basic crepe recipe to be filled or topped as desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.