Print Friendly Recipe
- Layered dip for nacho chips
Serves/Makes:1 8x8 inch pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 pack Hidden Valley Ranch *dressing mix* (do not buy the dip mix must be the original dressing mix)
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded hot pepper cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- tortilla chips
- Mix together mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the Ranch dressing mix and blend well.
- Pour into 8x8 inch pan. (It tastes better if you let this sit overnight in the refrigerator)
- Before serving layer the cheese, then the lettuce and top with the tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.