Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious breakfast treat you make the night before then bake
- Candy Couch
- 18 frozen dinner rolls (Rhodes brand is great)
- 1 pkg. butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- vegetable spray (i.e. Pam)
- Spray bundt or angel food cake pan with Pam.
- Put nuts in bottom of pan and add rolls equally on top.
- Mix pudding mix and sugar and sprinkle over rolls.
- Pour melted margarine over all.
- Cover with clean dish cloth and let rise overnight in a cold oven.
- In morning, remove towel and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Turn over immdediately onto a large platter.
- This is a snap to put together at night, smells wonderful baking in the morning and tastes incredible! A real crowd pleaser!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.