Print Friendly Recipe
- easy, use judgement, not weights and measures
- 1lb. minced beef, or more
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups (475 ml) mixed frozen vegetables
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) tomato puree
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 1 pints beef stock, or double
- 4 potatoes mashed
- grated cheese
- Heat a non stick pan, very hot, and put in minced beef.
- Break up beef and brown.
- Add sliced onion and mixed frozen vegetables; sweat down.
- Add tomato puree and flour and stir to combine all.
- Add beef stock slowly and stir till sauce consistency.
- Put into baking tray; cover with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake on high or 400 degree (200 C.) oven till golden brown.
- Cooking should be fun and simple. All measurements are approximate and can be varied.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.