Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Cruikshank
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz (336 grm). or 16 oz (448 grm).)
- 1 package peanut butter chips (10 oz (280 grm). or 12 oz (336 grm).)
- 16 oz (448 grm). Spanish peanuts (add more if dired)
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips in microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir; then microwave for an additional minute.
- Remove; stir mixture again.
- Once chocolate and peanut butter chips are mixed evenly, blend in the spanish peanuts.
- Mix until all peanuts are covered in chocolate mixture.
- Spoon onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm or place clusters in freezer to quicken the the process.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.