Print Friendly Recipe
- Italian pastry
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fine ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Rum
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) confectionary sugar or more to taste
- 1 coarsely grated dark chocolate bar
- 24 cannoli tubes
- Cream ricotta and rum till smooth.
- Add sugar,chocolate,and blend well.
- Fill cannolli tubes (you can buy them ready-made or make your own).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and chill before serving.
- This recipe is from my hometown in Upstate New York. We have a large Italian population with the BEST Italian bakeries and restaurants anywhere in the country!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.