Print Friendly Recipe
- With yummy Godiva Ingredients!
- 1 9 oz (252 grm). package chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter, melted
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brewed Godiva Caf Cr me Brul e, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Godiva Caf Cr me Brul e (ground coffee)
- 4 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). bars Godiva Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- Make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Tightly wrap bottom of 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place cookies in food processor bowl.
- Cover and pulse until crumbs are formed.
- Add melted butter and process until crumbs are moist.
- Press mixture into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of prepared pan.
- Make the filling:
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth, using an electric mixer.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add brewed coffee, butter and ground coffee and mix well.
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour half of cheese filling into prepared crust.
- Drop 5 tbsp (70 ml) chocolate mixture around edge of filling, spacing evenly.
- Swirl chocolate into filling using a small knife.
- Carefully pour remaining cheese filling over all.
- Drop remaining chocolate in center, spacing evenly.
- Swirl mixtures together using tip of knife.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edge is puffed and center quivers.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve:
- Loosen cheesecake by running a knife around edge of pan. Remove side of springform pan.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.