Print Friendly Recipe
- Better Homes and Garden Cookbook
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 1 T sugar
- Cinnamon and sugar mixture
- 10 slices Bread (French bread works best!)
- powdered sugar
- syrup (maple or other as desired)
- Beat eggs and milk.
- Dip both sides of bread into mixture and let set for a 'short minute' to let the bread soak up some mixture.
- In a pre-heated skillet, cook bread on both sides in a small amount of real butter! (Margarine disappears too fast!).
- Before turning the slice over, sprinkle generously with a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add more butter as needed.
- When browned, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Top with more butter and syrup.
- This is my family's favorite french toast recipe!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.