Print Friendly Recipe
- Basic rolled pie crust
- Rodale's Naturally Delicious Desserts and Snacks
Serves/Makes:1 single-crust pie crust
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ice water
- Measure flour into a medium bowl.
- Add butter and cut into flour with fork or pastry cutter.
- Add oil slowly and continue to mix until crumbly.
- Slowly add ice water and mix until you can gather into a ball.
- Place dough on a piece of floured wax paper and roll out dough to form a circle about 12 inches in diameter.
- Bake according to pie recipe you are using.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.