Print Friendly Recipe
- Uncooked noodles make this one easy
- Pam Jones
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 (32 oz (896 grm) jar) prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 (15 oz) carton ricotta cheese
- 2 T chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1 egg
- 8 oz (224 grm) uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 oz) package sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 T parmesan cheese
- Brown beef in large skillet; drain well.
- Add spaghetti sauce and water; blend well.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, chives, oregano and egg; mix well.
- In bottom of ungreased 13x9" pan, spread 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of meat sauce; top with half of the noodles, half of the ricotta cheese mixture and half the mozzarella.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients; ending with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Uncover dish.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until noodles are tender and casserole is bubbly.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.