Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- Crumb Filling:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground coffee (heaping)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mixed walnuts, raisins, and pecans, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbspvanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 cups (475 ml) unbleached flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) brewed French roast coffee
- Soak mixed nuts including raisins in coffee for 15 minutes; set aside and drain.
- Make crumb filling in large bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter, sugar, sour cream, and eggs; mix 1 minute.
- In a seperate bowl combine all dry ingredients then add to cream mixture.
- Pour half of batter followed by half the filling, and all mixed nuts.
- Pour remainder of batter then top with remaining filling.
- Rest cake for 10 minutes then bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Wonderful cake to serve your family and friends!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.