Print Friendly Recipe
- Egg covered toast
- 1 egg
- four pieces of thick toasting bread
- salt and pepper, to taste
- maple or fruit flavored syrup, if desired
- Crack the egg in to a large bowl and beat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Take one peice of toasting bread and place it in the egg mix.
- Soak for a few seconds on one side and then flip and soak on other side.
- Carefully place the peace of egg coated toast onto a moderatly heated frying pan that has been lightly greesed with butter.
- Cook on both sides until slightly firm and golden brown.
- If desired cheese can also be added to the egg mixture for a different flavor.
- This is quick and easy to make on a Sunday morning when you are feeling like a special but filling breakfast.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.