Print Friendly Recipe
- Fudgey brownies
- The Double Day Cookbook
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) baking cocoa
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- In a 4 cups (950 ml) to 6 cups (1425 ml) saucepan melt butter on low heat, add oil and vanilla.
- After butter is completely melted add cocoa and combine fully.
- Take off of heat and add the remaining of the dry ingredients and stir.
- Add eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Grease and flour a 8 inch x 8 inch pan and add batter.
- Place in oven 350 degreese for 35 minutes.
- I think this is a really quick dessert that doesn't take alot of mess and tastes good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.