Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
Serves/Makes:1 pie crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ice water
- Fork-stir flour and salt thouroughly.
- Combine oil and water in a measuring cup.
- Pour it into the flour mixture.
- Pour the pastry mixture into a pie plate.
- Flatten it across the bottom and up the sides using your fingers, the back of a spoon or the outside of an empty measuring cup.
- Be careful to distribute the pastry evenly.
- Bake ar 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.