Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy delicious gourmet cheesecake
- pamela bloom
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). Sicilian Sunset Nut Cream (pistachio, hazelnut or almond)
- 2 oz (56 grm). mascarpone cheese
- 2 oz (56 grm). cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 16 oz (448 grm). ricotta cheese
- 9 pie shell (graham cracker crumb, chocolate, or flaky crust)
- whipped cream, optional
- unsalted nuts, optional
- Fold nut cream, ricotta, chream cheese and mascarpone cheese together with sugar in a large bowl.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Optional, serve topped with whipped cream and unsalted nuts.
- Simple, easy and very delicous!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.