Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 package strawberry Jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) ice cubes
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) halved strawberries
- 6 whole strawberries for garnish
- Mix jello and boiling water in 4 cups (950 ml) measuring cup; stir until jello is disolved.
- Add enough ice cubes, stirring until ice cubes melt to make 2 cups (475 ml).
- Place jello mix, sour cream, and halved strawberries in a blender.
- Blend until strawberries are still in pieces.
- DO NOT OVERBLEND!
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whole strawberries.
- Chill until firm.
- Make sure you do not overblend because it will become too smooth and watery.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.