Print Friendly Recipe
- Cati C.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 small boxes vanilla cook and serve pudding
- 1 small box strawberry Jello
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- 8 oz (224 grm). Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) chunky-cut strawberries
- Pour water in saucepan, add pudding and jello; whisk well.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into large bowl and put in fridge until COMPLETELY cooled.
- Fold in cool whip and strawberries.
- This does not usually serve well next day. The jello starts to form and it gets chunky. One of the boxes of vanilla pudding could be substituted for tapioca pudding if your family likes tapioca. Mine does not. Enjoy. :)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.