Print Friendly Recipe
- 10 oz (280 grm). 7 up, Sprite or other lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). cornstarch dissolved in small amount of 7 up or Sprite from above amount
- red food coloring
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh strawberries
- 1 9 inch baked pie shell
- whipped cream or Cool Whip
- In medium pot, bring sugar and 7-Up or Sprite to a boil.
- Add dissolved cornstarch and cook until thickened.
- Add red food coloring.
- Place strawberries in baked pie shell.
- Pour thickened glaze over berries.
- After pie cools, top with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.