Print Friendly Recipe
- Layers of Jell-O with creamy layers; very pretty and festive, delicious too!
- Arizona Tart via the internet.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 5 small packages of Jell-O, (I use blue, yellow, green, orange, and red)
- 5 cups (1175 ml) boiling water (one per color/flavor)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin softened in 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cold water
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Mix first flavored jello with 1 cup (225 ml) of water. Pour into a large clear pyrex dish which has been greased with a LITTLE margarine and chill in the refrigerator.
- Next, mix the sugar and milk in medium sauce pan and bring to a slow boil. Add the unflavored gelatin which has been softened in 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cold water.
- Let this cool a little, then add the sour cream and vanilla.
- Whip gently with a wire whip to mix well.
- When first layer of jello is well set, gently pour 1/4 of white mixture over it.
- Let each layer set up completely before adding next layer.
- Alternate and chill each of the Jell-O flavors (and colors) and the white creamy mixture.
- You will end up with 5 colored layers and 4 layers of white.
- This recipe was presented in June 1994, by Renee S. Ansley, firstname.lastname@example.org from the internet.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.