Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 can peaches, drained (reserve juice for later)
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice for later)
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained (reserve juice for later)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh blueberries or strawberries
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine all ingredients and chill well before serving.
- Use your imagination when making this and try different fruit, pie fillings and other ingredients, such as coconut and nuts or mini marshmallows.
- The reserved juice may be used as part of the liquid when making iced tea. It provides a nice sweetness and fruity, refreshing flavor.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.