Print Friendly Recipe
- a delicious appetizer
- 1 large can salmon
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) grated onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) horseradish
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) fresh parsley
- Mix salmon, softened cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish together well and form a log.
- Mix salt, liquid smoke, pecans and finely chopped parsley together well.
- Roll log in the above mixture to cover completely.
- Let it sit refrigerated for two hours to let flavors mix.
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
- I take the salmon and clean all the bones, skin etc. out of it before mixing with the other ingrediants.
I got this recipe from my aunt who was a terrific cook. Everyone loves this spread and asks for the recipe. I have also formed it into a large ball and that works just as well.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.