Print Friendly Recipe
- Melon topped with a salad of grapes, broccoli, eggs and nuts. Crisp, fresh and perfect for spring and summer.
- Susan Doocy (recipe from the internet)
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) yogurt, plain non-fat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- 24 eggs, large, peeled, hard-cooked, coarsely chopped
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). fresh broccoli flowerettes
- 28 oz (784 grm). seedless red grapes
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry roasted sunflower seeds
- In mixing bowl or blender, thoroughly blend yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed and white pepper; cover and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, broccoli, grapes, onion and sunflower seeds.
- Blend in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate salad until serving.
- This recipe came from: The Food Services of America Website. http://www.fsafood.com/fsacom/Cookbook/Recipes/A-Z+Listing/B/Bistro+Broccoli+Salad.htm
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.