Print Friendly Recipe
- This is the recipe that my family requests most. It is great for texture and flavors.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped pimento
- 1-1/3 oz (39.2 grm). envelope buttermilk style herb dressing mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed cheese, any flavor (cheddar is a good choice)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) herb flavored croutons
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peas, celery, green onion, pimento, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the envelope of the buttermilk style herb dressing mix, mayonnaise, and buttermilk and blend together until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, add and fold in to blend the cheese, eggs and croutons.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.