Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- Pam or other vegetable spray
- 1 can french style green beans, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 can shoe peg or white whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1-1/2 sleeves crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray a 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Place drained green beans in bottom of dish.
- In a large bowl mix together soup, sour cream, chopped onion, corn and chopped celery.
- Pour mixture over green beans.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers on top.
- Pour melted butter over crackers.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until crackers brown.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.