Print Friendly Recipe
- Cheesecake like frozen Key Lime Pie that will make you flip with the YUMMIE factor!
Serves/Makes:6 or more slices
- 1 8-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lime juice, about 3-4 medium limes per 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lime peel
- Optional garnish: Mint sprigs, fresh lime slices, and/or fresh berries
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk and the evaporated milk to the cream cheese, and continue to beat for a few minutes, it should be nice and smooth and creamy.
- Then, add the lime juice and lime peel, beating on medium speed for 1 minute, just to blend.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve this pie, let it stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes so you can slice it easily, but frozen enough to be well chilled and "icy cold".
- Garnish as you desire with the mint sprigs, lime slices or berries.
- I like to serve this in the summer when I make Mexican Food for dinner. It is very refreshing and everyone really loves it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.