Print Friendly Recipe
- This is good. Try it and it will be a tried and true recipe forever.
- Michael's BabyCakes
Serves/Makes:2 cups approx.
- 8 oz (224 grm). feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) oregano, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) thyme, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with pita chips, bagel chips, or your favorite dippers.
- This also tastes wonderful served with and over baked potatoes or steamed fresh vegetables. Also, thin it out with some addional milk and serve it as a sauce to toss with pasta along with grilled or broiled fish, meats, or poultry.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.