Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 4 cups (950 ml) cold sliced (1/4 inch) cooked potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Make white sauce.
- Melt butter and blend in flour, gradually add hot milk. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add grated cheese and hard cooked eggs, potatoes and seasonings.
- Place in casserole (1 1/2 quart) and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle paprika over all.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.