Print Friendly Recipe
- Susan Wilcox
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Boil the potatoes.
- Allow to cool slightly and dice.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Whisk in the flour and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Whisk in the milk and cream.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the cheese until blended.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Top with the breadcrumbs and bake for 25 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.