Print Friendly Recipe
- Topping for cheesecake, pancakes, ice cream etc.
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). corn starch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) to 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Rinse blueberries.
- Blend remaining ingredients and mix with berries.
- Place in a microwave safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave 6-7 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- We have a small blueberry farm and this is the best recipe that I have for making a fabulous topping for pancakes, cheesecake, or ice cream. Everyone loves it and its so easy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.