Print Friendly Recipe
- Helen Garvock
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 box yellow cake mix or lemon
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flaked coconut
- 4 cups (950 ml) chopped rhubarb*
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 egg
- Mix first three ingredients until crumbly; press into a 9x13" pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix rhubarb with sugar and cinnamon; pour over hot crust. Mix sour cream and egg and pour over fruit.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
*Other fruit like apples, peaches can be used in place of the rhubarb reducing the sugar to 1/2 cup.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.