Print Friendly Recipe
- Great filling plus it's cooked - some of them aren't
Serves/Makes:2 10" pies
- 2 10" prepared pie crusts
- 5 egg yolks
- 17-1/2 oz (490 grm). sweetened condensed milk
- 5-2/3 oz (158.7 grm). lime juice
- Green food coloring, 2 drops, if desired
- whipped cream
- Whip egg yolks and food coloring till light.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk.
- Gradually add lime juice.
- Pour in crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) about 7 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Store in refrigerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.