Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich but wonderful , family favorite
- Alice Larson
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 9 inch ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric beater on medium speed until blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Stir pumpkin and spices into 1 cup (225 ml) of the batter.
- Pour remaining batter into crust.
- Top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- I looked for a pumpkin cheesecake that was easy, never finding one I made up my own , and it was very easy and very good. Sometimes I will put a knife in and swirl the batter , before I bake it, to make it pretty. Good eating to you!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.