Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 16oz. cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 16oz. cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green peppers
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. corn bread mix*
- 1 pinch of sage
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can chopped green chilies
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare cornbread according to package directions adding a pinch of sage and a can of green chilies.
- Cool and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients and chill overnight.
- I found this recipe in a cookbook I purchased from a church group.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.