Print Friendly Recipe
- Vegetarian Baked Beans with Apples and Onions
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 large can vegetarian baked beans (B & M is best)
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 large Granny Smith Apple, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Grandma's Molasses
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry mustard
- 1 squirt of catsup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) or 2 tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) imitation bacon bits
- Mix everything together in a medium sized pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve and enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.