Print Friendly Recipe
- Great topping for grilled chicken breast or grilled veggies, such as asparagus
- Todd Radke
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) diced green onion
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). plain sweetened non-fat yogart
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). sour cream
- salt, to taste
- Saute green onions and garlic in butter and margarine until slightly cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a light boil.
- Remove from heat and serve as a topping for grilled chicken and\or vegetables.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.