Print Friendly Recipe
- A coconut custard pie that forms it's own pie crust.
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter melted
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 4 eggs beaten
- Beat all ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 10-inch pie pan/plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- When baked, the crust will be on the bottom, the custard will be in the middle and the coconut will be on top.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.