Print Friendly Recipe
- A fruity dessert that can be served hot or cold.
- Leanne Sowter.
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or a little over cooking apples, rhubarb or other fruit
- 3 oz (84 grm). sugar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) custard powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of sugar
- grated chocolate
- Cut the fruit into quarters removing skin and core.
- Cut these into slices and put in a small pan with water.
- Simmer until fruit is soft, then remove heat.
- Stir in sugar.
- Then make the custard.
- Put everything in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour it all into tall glasses or shallow dishes.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
- This can be served hot or cold, and can be used as a drink too.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.